Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WoW limmerick: Rise of Renegade X

Ahhhh, superheroes. They hold a special place in my heart. I'm a huge, geeky fan of Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Batman, Deadpool, ect. ect. ect. So of course, any book with a teenaged superhero/villian gets my full attention. So here's this week's WoW, brought to you in limmerick form.





The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Sixteen year old Damien Locke
Is from Supervillian Mastermind stock.
So its a horrible bother
When a superhero father
Insists on a deep heart-to-heart talk.

P.S. I LOVELOVELOVE the cover

2 comments:

  1. Nice limerick! xD
    ...also, Damien's looking hot. I love his costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I hadn't seen this until today! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you thank you *GLOMP*

    ReplyDelete