Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!















And a huge thank you to everyone who participated in A Very Faery Interview. I had a lot of fun, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Taking a haitus from interviews for now, but hopefully I can start them again sometime in the future.

In other news, tomorrow is the first official day of NaNo Wrimo. If, like me, you have signed up for this month long fiasco, let me start by saying AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No, bad writer! I meant to say, WE CAN DO IT! It can be done. This is my second NaNo and I have proof that a book can be written in a mere 30 days. Let me throw an even more encouraging thought out there: The book that I wrote for my last NaNo Wrimo went on to be published. So, who knows what you might do this November? And just think, by this time NEXT month, you will have a finished book.

That said, the number of blog posts might dwindle dramatically in the next 30 days, as every drop of creative juice in my brain will be sucked out by NaNo. At the end of the day, I might not have the creative energy to write a greeting card. So if I'm a bit MIA next month, just wait until November is done and I promise I'll be back.

That's it for me! By this time tomorrow I'll be NaNoing. Good luck to everyone out there, and have a safe and happy Halloween.

Julie

2 comments: