Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Sims3: First Love and First Kisses

Life continues in the lives of The Sims.

Ethan is no longer an infant but a toddler. He loves his big sister, Meghan.
































And Meghan often spends time with him when her parents are busy.
















Rowan continues to be a thorn in everybody's side.














































Ash is not amused. And Rowan has declared him his nemesis as well as Puck, so will continue to make trouble for them both.

















And Sage has a girlfriend now; a young lady named Emerald Greenwood.















































And, finally...


Ash and Meghan had their first date. After a sunset picnic on the beach...

















they talked for awhile.



















And, as night fell, the talk grew more serious...



















Until...

















FIRST KISS.














And love blooms for the first time between the young Sims. Will it last? Will a certain redhead get in the way? Who knows? Only time will tell...

9 comments:

  1. I love these posts! They are so much fun! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl thats was awesome! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get soooo excited whenever I see these posts on my blog list! I was soooo excited for the kiss, too!
    Emerald Greenwood? A little repetitious a bit, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why I love this so much...but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts so much. Especially this one. Puck will not get in the way. Ash is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you post about your sims 3! Makes me feel like I'm not the only one in love with this game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These posts are almost as entertaining as your books :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete