Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Dragon Age II Day!


















Happy Dragon Age II Day!


Guess what I'm going to be doing tonight?

Alllllllll night?


Lol, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you might remember a post I did about Dragon Age Origins, a video game with some of the best characters/voice acting/storylines I've ever seen. The characters (and there were a lot of them) were all fully fleshed out, with their own personalities and backgrounds, but there were two I kinda fell in love with.


Alistair













A knight, a warrior, and an absolute sweetheart. Got the whole chivalry thing down pat. Apparently, I'm not the only admirer.






















The "hello" version.

















The "yum" version.



And Zevran.















There's my assassin thing again. Zevran is part of the Antivan Crows, an order of feared assassins, and was sent to kill the main character, but he ends up joining the group instead.

Zevran also has quite the following, but I'm not going to post any pics. This is a family-friendly blog, after all. If you've played the game, you know what I mean.


Needless to say, I loved Dragon Age Origins. And the ending? The fabulous Ultimate Noble Sacrifice ending? Loved it! And now, FINALLY, Dragon Age II is out. Today! I have been stalking their official site for months now and I'm dying of anticipation. So if you don't see me around for a bit, its because I'll be in Ferelden again, saving the world. Also, I'm VERY intrigued by this guy.














His name is Fenris (LOVE!) and he's an elf who was a slave, killed his master, and escaped. Apparently, he has magical tattoos burned into his skin by his former master, so we'll see what those can do. He's also one of the love interests. *Huge geeky grin*

And, like Alistair and Zevran, he's already gathering admirers.





















Ooh...



So, who else is dying for Dragon Age II? Declare your geekdom proudly. :D

12 comments:

  1. I am a geek!!!! Currently playing Demon Souls but looking forward to DA II as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby plays this game and loves it. We had to pick it up on Tuesday as well. As for me, I'm dying for Dungeon Siege III, which comes out right before my spring break - so you know what I'll be doing that whole week. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no gamer, leave that to my brother. But I like the stories though and this one sounds intresting. Have fun! I'll miss your posts in your state of MIA.
    -ww-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! News! Just in time, too. Summer is coming (one month more to go) and I know what I'll be doing then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mah goodness...i just now found your blog and i don't want to sound like a total creeper/stalker...(though it may be achieved) just the fact that you like this game makes me want to go buy it XD And oh.my.gosh. I just was dying to know...do you read/have you read City of Bones(Mortal Instruments)/(infernal Devices)? If so...Can you tell us whatchya thought about the Prequel that came out and how ya like it XD I hope Jem survives >~< oohh and the next book is coming out next month XD...im sorry im rambling(sugar) :) Anywayyssss Im just going to go back to reading your book :P At the moment Meghan is asking Puck for help that silly stubborn fey boy :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i kno, it takes a long time to write a book, but can Iron Knight come out in the summer intead of fall? I'm dieing for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What next, Julie? you have me on my toes waiting for the next blog! I'm dieing to hear what you have to say next! LOL! I'm killing myself! OK, i THINK I can be patient. xD. me and my friend nichole are CRAZY about your books....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M A GEEK! I"M A GEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting for next blog impatiently....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are you, Julie? Hopefully writing The Iron Knight? (No pressure or anything...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutly love your books! I can't wait for the iron knight to come out! I also love love love ASH but I love Puck too!

    ReplyDelete